Food and Drink
Catering Services at the Fischer County Ground 2017
Specsavers County Championship/Royal London One-Day Cup:
The Charles Palmer Restaurant
John Stew and his team will be delighted to welcome you back to the Charles Palmer Restaurant this season. The Charles Palmer Restaurant will be open for every Specsavers County Championship and Royal London One-Day Cup matchday throughout the 2017 season.
The menu options change daily, and are cooked using a majority of freshly procured local ingredients:
- A 3-course Luncheon with coffee and red fox mints at £16.95.
- A 2-course Luncheon with coffee and red fox mints is also available at £14.95.
- It is advisable to book in advance by calling our main switchboard on 0116 283 2128 to avoid disappointment on the first three days of matches and Royal London One-Day Cup fixtures. You can also book in person on match days by talking with Zoe or Lindsey in the Restaurant.
- Our popular Customer Loyalty Card is once again available this season, offering a free 3-course lunch for every eight purchased.
The Meet 1st Floor Café Bar
Clare and her team will offer a warm welcome to you all on the first floor of the Meet.
- Freshly cooked English breakfast is available from 9:30am on all match days (except floodlit fixtures) together with a range of hot & cold morning snacks, and fresh ground coffee.
- A homemade dessert of the day will now be available along with a wide range or food to cater to all dietary needs
- LCCC has re-invested in new equipment, so freshly prepared and baked “call order” pizzas will be available
- We have a new range of toasted sandwiches and Paninis, plus made to order omelettes
Friends of Grace Road
The very welcoming Friends of Grace Road staff will be serving delicious, freshly baked cakes, along with hot beverages at the afternoon tea interval for the first three days of every Specsavers County Championship and Royal London One-Day fixtures.
The Fox Bar
- The Fox Bar will be open from 9:30am on each Specsavers County Championship and Royal London One-Day Cup matchday (except Floodlit fixtures).
- Alcoholic beverages will be served from 11am daily and the bar will remain open to 30 minutes after play ends.
- The Fox Bar will offer fresh ground coffees, English and speciality teas & fruit infusions. A selection of confectionary, biscuits, crisps, and freshly made sandwiches will also be available.
- This year we launch in the Fox Bar and Charles Palmer suite a new real ale brewed specially for LCCC at Marston’s Nano brewery in Burton. The new name will be revealed soon!
- Fosters Lager is now on draught together with Kingstone Press Cider, Marston’s Pedigree and Pearl Jet Stout.