2019 Foxes Executive Club Membership
The David Gower Suite has been the home of our Executive Membership Club for nearly 20 years. Located on the first floor at one side of the Pavilion the suite has one of the best viewing spots across the playing field and was chosen to be named after former England and Leicestershire captain David Gower OBE who made his debut for the Foxes on 30 July 1975 and played for the club until 1989.
Members of the Foxes Executive Club can enjoy exclusive use of the David Gower Suite for all domestic cricket fixtures played at the Fischer County Ground including, Specsavers County Championship, Royal London One-Day Cup and Vitality Blast fixtures.
The Foxes Executive Club benefits are as follows:
- Guaranteed on-site parking for all domestic fixtures
- Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits
- Complimentary buffet in the David Gower Suite for all seven home Vitality Blast fixtures
- Complimentary scorecards and newspapers
- Host/ Hostess service
- Three complimentary guest passes to be used on a day’s play of a Specsavers County Championship fixture or a Royal London One-Day Cup group fixture
- Invitation to exclusive Foxes Executive Club Member events
- Player appearances during the season
- Cushioned balcony seating
- Exclusive Foxes Executive Club Members’ Tie*
- Complimentary copy of the 2019 Yearbook
* Subject to additional payment
Prices for 2019 are as follows:
- Foxes Executive Club package - £475
- Joint Membership - £710
- Existing Life Members - £385
If you would like to join the Foxes Executive Club for the 2019 season please renew or join online HERE. Alternatively you can call us on 0116 283 2128 or email Membership & Ticketing Executive Lizzie Smith at email@example.com
+ Please note that all applications to join the Foxes Executive Club or any other LCCC Business Club will be subject to review. The club reserves the right to decline an application to join its Executive Clubs.