15th February 2017
NatWest T20 Blast - 2 weeks to go!
Leicestershire Foxes are looking forward to NatWest T20 Blast being played in the summer holidays in 2017.
There will be fun for all of the family with lots of activities for children around the exciting on-field action at the Fischer County Ground!
Tickets for NatWest T20 Blast go on sale in two weeks time (Wednesday, March 1). Here are those key dates of our home fixtures for your diary:
- Northants Steelbacks – Friday, July 21 - 6.30pm
- Birmingham Bears - Tuesday, July 25 - 6:30pm
- Durham Jets - Friday, July 28 - 6:30pm
- Notts Outlaws - Wednesday, August 2 - 6:30pm
- Lancashire Lightning - Friday, August 4 - 6:30pm
- Yorkshire Vikings - Saturday, August 12 - 2:30pm
- Derbyshire Falcons - Thursday, August 17 - 6:30pm
The best value to watch the Foxes is by buying in advance…
Secure your seat today!
You can book your place at all seven games today through our great value NatWest T20 Blast season ticket. It costs just £65, making it less than half the price of on-the-day admission prices!
If you’d like to bring a young cricket fan along, our Charlie Fox Membership is a fantastic introduction to the game. It costs just £10 for under 11s and £15 for 11 to 16-year-olds to enjoy all of the action at the Fischer County Ground in the 2017 season.
Don’t miss out – buy today HERE or by calling 0116 283 2128, option 1.
Coming soon… new offer for 2017 - T20 3-GAME BUNDLE
There is a cash refund policy in place for NatWest T20 Blast match tickets, so you don’t need to worry about the weather!
Buy tickets to any 3 home NatWest T20 Blast fixtures and receive a huge discount!
- Adult tickets - Any 3 games for £30
- Family tickets (2 Adults & 3 U16s) - Any 3 games for £48
This 3-game bundle goes on sale from 9am on Wednesday, March 1 by calling 0116 283 2128, option 1. There are a limited number of family bundles and they’re expected to sell quickly - so don’t miss out on this opportunity!
* Details of individual match tickets will follow in due course. To register your interest, please email email@example.com