14th September 2017
Recruitment: Youth Participation Administration Officer
Leicestershire County Cricket Club is currently looking to recruit for the following position:
Part Time Youth Participation Office Administrator
(To work as part of the team in the Community Department)
Summary of Job Purpose:
The Leicestershire County Cricket Club (LCCC) Community team is the Governing body for cricket in the county and administers all aspects of recreational cricket. Our Vision is to secure the future of cricket by inspiring people to choose and enjoy a lifelong involvement with the game.
The role will provide administrative support to our Youth Participation team and Manager. The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word.
This role will provide the administrative support to our two major youth participation initiatives, namely Chance to Shine and All Stars Cricket.
The role will encompass a variety of tasks and require the individual to work with a wide range of stakeholders. This will range from database management to organising schools and community delivery, organising training sessions, meetings, roadshows and assembly visits.
The successful candidate will need to be a flexible worker with a hands-on approach and a friendly and approachable personality, working on their own initiative, sometimes under pressure, always as part of the team. The individual will need to have a keen eye for detail and a proactive mindset.
The successful applicant will be required to work 22.5 hours per week over 3 days.
Youth Participation Office Administrator (part time, 3 days per week)
Reports to: LCCC Youth Participation Manager
Main purpose of the job:
To provide administrative support to the Youth Participation arm of the LCCC Community team.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Lead on administration around Leicestershire’s All Stars Cricket programme
- Lead on administration surrounding Leicestershire’s Chance to Shine programme
- Support the LCCC Youth Participation Manager with account preparation and monitoring, specifically around collating timesheets from workforce deployed on youth participation programmes
- Assume responsibility for regularly updating and distributing the LCCC Community team events calendar
- Lead on scheduling and communicating LCCC Community team key dates including team meetings, half year appraisals, annual leave calendar
- To be responsible for managing databases and systems within the department, and ensure all data is inputted and up to date
- Point of contact for ordering office consumables
The above responsibilities and duties do not include or define all tasks which may be required to be undertaken by the post holder. The responsibilities and duties may vary without changing the general character or the level of responsibility and duties involved as agreed and directed by the line manager.
Salary and Working hours:
- 22 ½ Hours per week
- Salary £17,000 p/a (pro rata £10,200)
Closing date: Monday, October 2, 5pm
Interview dates: Thursday & Friday, October 5 & 6, interviews held at the Fischer County Ground, Grace Road, Leicester
If you would like to join us at LCCC please send a CV and covering letter to Mark Barber, Youth Participation Manager through email at email@example.com