13th December 2019
Nominated Director Applications - 2020
As part of Annex A – Transitional Arrangement within the Club Rules, Leicestershire County Cricket Club is looking for individuals to apply for the position of Nominated Director ahead of the club’s Annual General Meeting.
Before applying for a Nominated Director position, Leicestershire County Cricket Club invites applicants to download and read the following document:
The Club wishes to encourage anyone who is interested in becoming a Nominated Director of Leicestershire County Cricket Club to submit their application to the club by no later than 5pm on Friday, January 17, 2020.
Applications are invited from individuals who possess the qualifications and experience that match those listed against any of the Nominated Director roles shown in the document but the club is particularly keen to attract applications from those who possess the specific competencies within the Governance and Property sections, namely:
- Human Resources, Staff Development, Safeguarding and Data Protection
- Property Management and Development
The club is also keen to hear from people with the following competencies:
- Information Technology
- Bidding for grants
Applications must comprise of the following:
- A letter stating the applicant’s intention and commitment to serve on the Board of Directors of the Club;
- A curriculum vitae;
- A 150‑word personal profile;
- A statement of how the applicant’s personal qualifications and experience match the competencies required by the entire Board; and
- More specifically in relation to the particular Nominated Director role in which the applicant feels most able to make a positive contribution, a statement of how his or her personal qualifications and experience match the specific competencies required.
* Applications for the position of Nominated Director can be made by email to Cricket Operations Manager Dan Nice at email@example.com or by post to Leicestershire County Cricket Club c/o Dan Nice, Fischer County Ground, Grace Road, Leicester, LE2 8EB.