4th September 2019
2019 Player Awards Evening
Leicestershire County Cricket Club is delighted confirm details of the Club’s annual End of Season Awards Dinner in association with Upton Steel and Solitaire Occasions.
The Awards Evening will be held at the Fischer County Ground on Friday 27th September.
Relive highlights from the 2019 season with Paul Nixon and his first team. Hassan Azad has enjoyed a stellar breakthrough season scoring over 1,000 first class runs for the County and has recently put pen to paper on a new two-year deal with the Foxes, whilst Colin Ackermann achieved world’s best T20 bowling figures of 7-18 in a Vitality Blast fixture in front of the Sky TV camera which sought global acclaim.
Enjoy an exclusive drinks reception in the Fox bar with Head Coach Paul Nixon, Club Captain Paul Horton and many more, before a sumptuous three-course meal with Club stakeholders, Partners and Sponsors.
On the evening, the following awards will be presented:
- John Josephs Award - Best individual performance in a First XI match
- Livingston Cup - [Outstanding batting performance] Batting in the First XI
- Frank S Smith Cup - [Outstanding bowling performance] Bowling in the First XI
- Roger Goadby Award - [Outstanding fielding performance] Fielding in the First XI
- Young Player of the Year
- County Championship Player of the Year
- One Day Player of the Year
- T20 Player of the Year
- Player’s Player of the Year
- Cricketer of the Year
- Fans' Player of the Year
*Vote for your Player of the Year HERE.
Price: £50 per person*
*The Club’s End of Season Awards Dinner is on sale exclusively to Leicestershire CCC members.
For more information or to book, please contact the commercial team on 0116 245 2440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.