The Boundary Club
The Boundary Club - New for 2021!
As part of Leicestershire CCC's new commercial strategy to interact and grow our business partners within the local area, the club are introducing a new commercial package for 2021 - The Boundary Club.
The Boundary Club provides the perfect package for small to medium-sized businesses looking to increase their brand awareness, benefit from networking opportunities, all whilst enjoying some first-class county match action.
Your companies branding will be displayed at Grace Road throughout the 2021 season and you will be invited to network with the Club’s partners and supporters at events which are hosted by the club.
Leicestershire CCC have begun an exciting new chapter, both on and off the pitch. There's no better time than to join the club as we grow and develop.
- 24ft Advertising Board – this includes the manufacture
- Two adult season tickets (This includes entry into all of Leicestershire CCC’s home games including seven Vitality Blast fixtures)
- Use of a hospitality suite for any County Championship fixture of your choice (food and beverage will be charged additionally)
- Social Media announcement of the partnership through the Club’s official channels
Click HERE to view the full package details
Price £1,000 plus VAT
To have a discussion about the new Boundary Club and how your business can join, please call Business Development Executive, Conor Danes on 07967 339 005 or email email@example.com
If you're looking for an even bigger exposure from the Boundary Club, our Gower Boards are perfect for you.
Placed on the David Gower Balcony on the first floor above the Pavilion building, the 40ft x 3ft boards offer enhanced exposure for your business.
- 1 40ft x 3ft advertising board situated on the David Gower balcony
- 2 Gower memberships to all CC, RL Cup and T20 fixtures for 2021-food and drink additionally charged
- Social media mention of club sponsorship
- 1 car park pass for the 2021 season
Price £2,000 plus VAT
To have a discussion about the the Gower Boards, please call Business Development Executive, Conor Danes on 07967 339 005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org