Vacancy - Nominated Directors
As part of Annex A – Transitional Arrangement within the Club Rules, Leicestershire County Cricket Club is looking for individuals to apply for the position of Nominated Director ahead of the club’s Annual General Meeting in 2021. There are four vacancies to satisfy the Club Rules (as adopted by a special resolution passed at a Special General Meeting of the Club held on Tuesday, 15th January 2019).
Before applying for a Nominated Director position, Leicestershire County Cricket Club invites applicants to download and read the following document:
The Club wishes to encourage anyone who is interested in becoming a Nominated Director of Leicestershire County Cricket Club to submit their application to the club by no later than 5pm on Monday, November 30, 2020.
Applications are invited from individuals who possess the qualifications and experience that match those listed against any of the Nominated Director roles shown in the document but the club is particularly keen to attract applications from those who possess the specific competencies within the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
Applications must comprise the following:
- A letter stating the applicant’s intention and commitment to serve on the Board of Directors of the Club;
- A curriculum vitae;
- A 150‑word personal profile;
- A statement of how the applicant’s personal qualifications and experience match the competencies required by the entire Board; and
- More specifically in relation to the particular Nominated Director role in which the applicant feels most able to make a positive contribution, a statement of how his or her personal qualifications and experience match the specific competencies required.
* Applications for the position of Nominated Director can be made by email to Cricket Operations Manager Dan Nice at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Leicestershire County Cricket Club c/o Dan Nice, Fischer County Ground, Grace Road, Leicester, LE2 8EB.
Please note that any application in the post is best to be followed up with an email given the current situation with COVID-19.