2021 Vitality Blast FAQs
The club have compiled the following frequently asked questions relating to this season’s T20 Vitality Blast tickets:
When will T20 fixtures be announced?
- Dates of our Vitality Blast group stage fixtures have been released. A full list of home and away matches can be found HERE.
When will tickets be available?
- General on sale are now available to purhcase for each Running Foxes' home 2021 Vitality Blast fixture. You can purhase upto six tickets for any individual match HERE.
How much are tickets?
Vitality Blast ticket prices are below.
- £15 – Adult 23+
- £12 – Young Adult 16-22 yrs
- £7 – Junior Under 16
Where can I find the ticket refund and rollback policy?
- Our ticket refund and rollback information can be found within the COVID-19 Guarantee policy HERE.
How do I secure a ticket for the Vitality Blast?
- Fans can purchase tickets HERE.
What will happen if ground capacity is restricted for Vitality Blast fixtures?
- Should the capacity be less than the number of Blast Pass holders, a ballot will be undertaken just for Blast Pass holders with all applicants notified at the earliest possible opportunity of the outcome of the ballot.
- Should any seats remain after the Blast Pass holders have been issued with tickets, Match Ticket holders will then be entered into a separate ballot.
How much notice will I be given to confirm if I have been successful or unsuccessful in the ballot scenario?
- You are likely to receive a short amount of notice ahead of the fixture due to the ever-changing world we currently live in. Unfortunately we are unable to provide an exact amount of time. The capacity for any given match day will be set by various third parties, including the local Safety Advisory Group (SAG), in line with guidance provided by the Sports Ground Safety Authority and UK Government.
How will I be notified that I have been successful in a ballot?
- All successful ballot tickets will be notified via email; therefore, all supporters should ensure we have their valid email address. Otherwise, you risk missing out.
How will I be notified that I have been unsuccessful in a ballot?
- If you have been unsuccessful in securing your ticket through the ballot for that particular match, you will be notified by email and you will automatically receive a refund of the full value of your booking.
I do not use email; can you notify me in a different way?
- Unfortunately not. Due to the short turnaround time we are likely to operate within, we will be unable to write or call supporters who are not set up to receive electronic communications. We therefore suggest all supporters who do not use emails to speak to any friends or family with an email account to help them secure tickets.
How many tickets can I request?
- Each supporter can request up to six tickets per match. Ticket requests made in the same transaction will be seated together as a bubble. To request multiple tickets not sat together you will be required to complete separate transactions.
Can I select my seat?
- With the ongoing possibility of a reduced capacity and social distancing at matches this summer it is not possible to select your seat when requesting a ticket. Fans should only buy tickets with the understanding that their seat will be automatically be allocated to them.
Can I secure seats next to my friends?
- Only if they are in your bubble and tickets are requested in one transaction. Individual ticket requests will not be able to be grouped with their friends and family who are part of their bubble.
Do my friends have to be part of my bubble?
- Yes, all supporters will be expected to act in line with government advice and restrictions. Therefore, supporters will need to request tickets with this in mind.
I require accessibility seating, how do I request a ticket?
- All accessibility seats are managed by our Membership and Ticketing Team, they will be happy to help over the phone on 0116 283 2128, option 1 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be mindful we are still operating with reduced staffing levels and therefore your enquiry may take slightly longer than usual to be dealt with, the team are available between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
I have not purchased a ticket, Blast Pass or membership from Leicestershire County Cricket Club previously, can I still book online?
- Yes, if you have not purchased a ticket, Blast Pass or Membership from Leicestershire CCC previously you are able to set up an account HERE.
What changes can I expect regarding the arrangements of the ground e.g. one-way systems, seating, movement etc?
- It is likely attending a match this season will have a different look and feel compared to previous years. But the exact set up will depend on government advice and restrictions at that point in time. For example, like many venues we are likely to employ one-way systems, temperature checks and sanitisation stations to name a few differences.
- Any changes implemented will be done to keep players, staff, officials, members and fans safe whilst at the ground.
Can I visit the Membership and Ticketing Team in person to discuss my ticketing requirements?
- Unfortunately not. The ground is closed to the general public in line with government advice. Ticket enquiries can be discussed over the phone 0116 283 2128 or via email email@example.com